• Oxygen: oxidant often used in blast furnaces and oxygen furnaces.
• Hydrogen: a reliable reducing agent.
• Nitrogen: used alone as an inert gas and carrier medium in order to ensure safety and maintain product quality.
• Argon: generally used to prevent contact and thus interaction between liquid metal and the environment.
• Carbon dioxide: generally used to protect the environment.
All the detectors presented above have been designed for the application you selected.
However, some are more appropriate for the detection of specific gases.
TO REFINE YOUR SEARCH, CHOOSE A GAS.